Friday, April 6, 2018

PL Challenge with Kristel

Hi all!
How are all you lovely people doing?
I hope you're ready for a crafty weekend with another Friday's Project Life challenge :-)



The April PL Savannah kit is absolutely beautiful and contains many pretty colors, as usual.
For this page I really wanted to add the colors (orangy)pink and mint, but it didn't match my photos.
So, what do you do?
Just print all your photos in black & white and you can add any color(s) to your page as you wish!



So, for this Project Life challenge I would like to challenge you with these prompts:

- Use only black and white photos
- Add at least two of your favorite colors
- Add words onto your photos with the awesome alpha's included in this month's kit



I hope you will enjoy this challenge and I wish you all a great weekend!

Until next time!

Love, Kristel 






1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am up for this challenge. Absolutely

    ReplyDelete