Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Laetitia

Hi everyone, I'm delighted to meet you with the great sketch of the day.I really like his style and all the elements it contains.It 's perfect for this first kit of the year that I find beautiful and always as well stocked with its various embellishments.


I adapted this sketch in 12x12 format on a white cardstock. And as the papers are very colorful, I chose to print the photo in black and white.
 

I first glued the papers by superimposing them on the top left. I added the tag, placed my picture and a pretty pompom frame. Then I added the embellishments.


I used 2 stamps of the nice set from the kit below the photo.


For the title I used the pretty chipboard "Good Vibes" of the 12x12 board included in the kit of embellishments of January. I find it perfect because it's clear on the page.


And you, will you let yourself be tempted by this sketch?

Have a lovely sunday.
Laetitia

1 comment:

  1. It’s awesome!! You really are tempting me to give it a go 💗😘 Anna xo

    ReplyDelete