Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Veera

Hi, It's Veera here to share this week's scrapbook sketch with you! This sketch is so much fun, I especially liked the banners on top so I decided to follow the sketch very closely.


For my layout I used a combination of June's main kit and add-on kit. Here's my take:


I wanted to use a wide variety of colors in this layout to create a fun look. The sketch had a lot of white space in it too which balanced the colors nicely. I also chose a neutral picture for this layout so that the colors in the picture wouldn't clash with the different patterns and colors included in this layout.



The chipboard sticker sheet had this lovely banner with the text "I could cuddle you forever". I really wanted to use that but I needed to figure out how to cover the picture of cat in the banner. I layered two tags and the cat was gone!





To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with the sketch date (5/21) in the title

No comments:

Post a Comment