Thursday, October 13, 2016

Card Making with Tara

Hello it's Tara here. I hope you're enjoying the weather wherever you are in the world! Today I wanted to share a card I made using the October Pocket Life "Waverly" Kit. I love making cards, especially during this time of year. Since it's Autumn here, I reflect on the many reasons I am grateful. I had some extra papers left over so I made a fun card to send to a friend.
I used patterned papers from the kit. I loved cutting up the paper with the mini Polaroid-like boxes. I added a few embellishments from the October Sprinkles kit too.

Here is a closer look:
I had a couple of roller stamps - Maggie "Shine" roller stamp and an older Dear Lizzy stamp to add some sentiments.


I used one of the small glassine bags for layering and added the Maggie Holmes 'XO' rose gold sticker. I love the Pinkfresh puffy heart too! I didn't want to add too much dimension since it will be mailed out. That little unicorn was so cute, I had to include it.

How do you use your extra bits and bobs you have left over from making layouts and spreads?

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to make a card or two, or find new ways to use up your kit.

Have a lovely day!
Xxo, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment