Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Inside My Travelers Notebook - July GraceBox

Hi everyone! 
It's Bonita Rose again sharing with you this page
inside one of my Travelers Notebooks.

I use this one mostly for a faith journal
and jotting down my thoughts to God. 

I used a few elements on this one from this month's



I added color to my page first. 
Next I stamped some black designs on the page,
then freehand, drew some lines for what what on my heart.


My next step is always the journaling. 

My heart was saying, 

Help me to 
LIVE my life 
closer to You. 






I used the alphabet stickers in this month's Kit for the word, LIVE. 
Next, I chose some of the white word strip stickers, and finished my page off
with some of the puffy blue crosses on the right side of the page.


Of course I had to add a pretty Prima Flower to this page, 
because well, I love flowers! 


My journaling reads: 

Help me to feel Your Presence in my every day. 
My every moment.
Let me never doubt you are near.
You are here. 
You are as close to me as my breath. 





Sign up for the August Grace Box HERE 

Always lots of fun embellishments, a CTK Stamp set
and more! 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment