Thursday, May 26, 2016

Beach Glass + Sprinkles

Hi everyone, Gina here to share my May projects, created with the 'Beach Glass' main kit.  For the first few pages I've used the cute Sprinkles kit as well.

I've used mixed media techniques here, starting with some white gesso behind the photo and extending the lime green frame with watercolours and distress stain.


I've also added graphite and stamping and embellished from both kits, just love how well they coordinate! The pleated ribbon, adds a nice texture to the design





Simple water colouring provided the backdrop for this page, and I've once again used a mixture of embellishments from both kits


..adding in some little hand stitched crosses



Continuing with these white frames on kraft card stock, I've used a simple hand-cut triangle frame and infilled with some deli paper, on which I've handwritten script with a white sharpie pen




Finally, this page is created with the main kit only and I've started with another mixed media base, adding in one of the cardboard frames behind the photo



I hope you're also enjoying creating with your May kits too!..don't forget to share with us on the CTK Facebook fan page and gallery

Gina x

1 comment:

  1. Wooow Gina! What an inspiring share! Gorgeous layouts! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete