Thursday, April 28, 2016

Pocket Life Pages with Marie

Hi Everyone! Marie here today to share how I included some everyday memorabilia when I put together a Pocket Life page about my son.
The first thing I did was to go through my April PL kit and pick out brightly colored cards and embellishments that would coordinate with my photos.


Next I went through my son's belongings and picked out a few objects that describe him right now. For instance I stapled a Marvel clothing tag straight to one of the PL cards.

I took a bookmark from school and added it in between my two pages (I included some journaling on the reverse side so it can be flipped back and forth).


And finally for memorabilia that was too bulky to include in my pages such as his soccer ball and souvenirs, I simply took a picture of them and added the photo to another PL card. I love having pages like this that capture the little things in his life right now.


I hope you've been having a great time working with your kits this month!

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment