Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cut It Out

Hello all and happy Thursday!

Wendy here to share up a fun and quick tutorial using the April 2016 Main "Santorini" Scrapbook Kit.  You could easily adapt this tutorial from a tag to a scrapbook layout.  Go for it!

I was inspired to create this project as we all need daily affirmations and positive vibes to remind ourselves to stand out, that we are enough.


If you know me around this turf, you know I love to mix it up and splash in a bit of the unexpected into my scrapbook albums.  So, I have this thing with tags and shared up my little passion before here.  It's been awhile since I made one and created a quick tag using the April 2016 Main "Santorini" Scrapbook Kit.


I used the same basics in prep and measurement from my previous tag.  The size is 5 1/2" x 12".  I scrapbook in 9"x 12" size for my main scrapbook albums, so this size tag works perfectly as a little insert within my album.


Upon receiving my kit, I crushed hard over this the fun Bow + Arrow paper by American Crafts included in the April 2016 Main "Santorini" Scrapbook Kit.  So, I had this idea to cut out some of the arrows.  I used adhesive to lightly adhere the various arrows around the photo on my tag.  I added a file folder tab from the diecut cardstock elements from Basic Grey (also included in the kit).  I stamped "this I know" onto the file folder tab (from the stamp set included in the kit).

"Stand out" is a digital phrase banner cut out from the digital printable sheet (included in the kit).



I always look forward to seeing the exclusive Citrus Twist Kits stamp set each month.  Again, another month as a stunner stamp set!  I used the phrase "I am enough" on a repeat fade out technique under my photo.

Then, I added another digital phrase banner cut out from the digital printable sheet (included in the kit).

That's it, easy peasy!  I hope I inspired you to think a bit 'outta the box' and create a different project with a bit of inspiration from my tutorial.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment