Thursday, April 7, 2016

A 12x12 page with the PL kit and the Sprinkles kit

Hi everyone!

I'm in the Project life team, but I can't hide my love for 12x12 pages. When I want to highlight one of my girls like I did today, there's nothing better than a layout! :) And layouts are totally doable even if you subscribe to the Project life kit. Here's how I made my page.


For the background I used white cardstock. I wanted these GORGEOUS (!!) acetate words to pop out.


I placed the words in the order I wanted them and I then used the 6x6 paper pads to find strips that would match the color scheme. I cut them to size and stitched them in place with my sewing machine. I curled the edges and mounted my photo on them with some foam dots.


I really love the look of white on white so I used the alphas I had in the PL kit and I wrote my journaling next to it.


At the bottom of my photo I repeated the white on white by stitching randomly along my photo and the words.  I finally added a small cluster of embellishment, varying the size of the embellishments and repeating the circle shape of the flair.  The yellow circle and the label were cut out of the label sheet.


I finally added some small sprinkles of wooden embellishments. The neutral color doesn't compete with the colors of the words and papers.


Have a great day Citrus Twist Kits' friends!! :)

Marie

2 comments: