Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Pocket Life Mini Pages with Trina

Hi everyone, it's Trina here playing with the December Pocket Life kit. I set those vellum numbers out on my scrapbooking surface and let the numbers draw me in. I knew which 2 photos I wanted to use…just had to decide how to use the numbers.

I decided to use them as "3 years. 2 friends." We got our cat 3 years ago (as a tiny kitten) and she and the dog became 2 best friends. (These 2 pages document their friendship, along with some journaling on another page.)

Here are my two 6 x 8 mini layouts. They face each other across a spread in my 2015 PL album.



Here are some close-ups of the cat "3 years" page:


Layers plus fussy-cut leaves from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane 6 x 6 paper. I like how the colors of this December kit go well with b&w photos! (Just wish I had snapped some b&w of our Jessie.) I LOVE the pink chipboard tiny words from Elliott line by Seven Paper.


Close-up of lifted, bent layers - cloth, aqua paper, tissue paper, then photo with border:


This page needed a pop of color in the top right corner:


One last close-up for you:


I can't wait to see what you do with the Seven Paper Elliott Vellum Numbers. If you don't have the numbers, try fussy cutting numbers from pattern paper or with your Silhouette or die-cut machine. I look forward to seeing how you use the manila tags that come in your December kit, too.

Thanks for visiting!
Trina

10 comments:

  1. Oh, these are gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two pages are beautiful Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elena. I think your work is beautiful, too!

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! Trina!! This is just gorgeous, love it to pieces!! Those BIG numbers looks great, YAM :) Thanks for some lovely inspiration. Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how You used those numbers! It made me wanting to use them right away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting our blog. So happy you were inspired to use these luscious numbers!

      Delete