Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hello! Heather, your guest designer, here with you today to share this week's edition of the Sunday Sketch. Here is a look at today's sketch:

November Guest

Using the November Main "Happy Lane" Kit, this is what I created:

Nov Guest SS

I pretty much stayed with the same design as the sketch. I only adjusted two things; first, I moved the title to above the journaling because I thought the alpha stickers would get lost in the blue pattern paper; and second, I only embellished in the area to the left of the photo instead of putting more patterned paper strips there.

Nov Guest SS

Nov Guest SS

Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a project based off of today's sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery, include today's date (11/15) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to use in the CTK Store! Looking forward to seeing you projects!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment