Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday sketch with Lucia

Hi girls! Lucia here today to share the new Sunday sketch - and a page I created based on this lovely sketch.


11403118_10200479995318601_1526338968486095878_n

I created a page about a little kitten that I was taking care of in June.The sketch is awesome but I always like to change it a bit (especially the proportions so there's more white background and fits more my style :-) ) Here's my page!

little-darling_blog

I was working with the July 2015 Main Kit and added some white tissue paper, white thread and some sheets from a notebook.
I had this idea to use the blue textile piece to create the rays effect and am a little proud of it, haha.


IMG_1120 IMG_1126

The circle is simply drawn with a sharpie...

IMG_1131

... added more layering, journaling, title (the color of the foam alpha thickers matches perfectly the blue textile piece), few embellishments (everything from the July Main kit) and the page is ready :-)


IMG_1142 IMG_1140

To play along with this week's challenge and to be eligible to win $5 gift certificate to use at CTK store, make sure and upload your project to CTK gallery by August 2nd and please include the date of today's sketch in your project's title.

Good luck and have fun crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Wooooow! Gorgeous project! Love it love it love it! Niiiiice cat btw!

    ReplyDelete