Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Emma

Hi all :)  It's Emma here to tackle this weeks Sunday Sketch!

I love sketches as a starting point for any layout but I have to admit this one kind of threw me at first! Here is the sketch I tackled this week:

IG_1

And here is my take on it!

20140228_CT_MAIN-ONLY_Puzzles_1A

Because I was a little unsure of those pretty hexagons I've stuck pretty close to the sketch and just adapted it for my smaller sized page (6x8).

20140228_CT_MAIN-ONLY_Puzzles_2

 20140228_CT_MAIN-ONLY_Puzzles_3

I really enjoyed the challenge of this sketch, it was a little outside my comfort zone (not used a hexagon before!) but I really like the end result.

20140228_CT_MAIN-ONLY_Puzzles_4

Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch! We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by April 4th, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Remember to add "Sketch 29/3" to the title line!

2 comments: