Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March Kit Love With Trina

One of the brightest moments of my month is the scrapbooking kit ritual of getting ready to scrap. Opening my kit and getting ready to scrapbook puts me in my happy place. What I love best about scrapbooking and project life kits is that everything is right at my fingertips, ready to inspire me.

This month I'm sharing the March "Sweet" Main kit with you. I begin the month by putting all the kit contents in a 13 x 13 plastic bin that fits nicely in a rolling stand by my scrapbooking space.



When I get ready to sit down and play, the very first thing I do is clean off my desk. For me it is super inspiring to walk in and see my nice, clean, white desk. Next, I sort the materials of the kit.

Here are some of the embellishments:



And a few more embellishments . . . with tags, stickers, word stickers, Thickers, wood chips, enamel dots and ephemera, I am almost ready to go! I just love the tiny words stickers, brand new from the Craft Market Crate Paper line: half the sheet is gold on ivory and the other half is black on kraft. I know I'll end up, ultimately, using up every last tiny sticker. The I Am sticker sheet from Simple Stories is really tempting me with it's assortment of words and shapes in lots of different colors including gold!



Now for the patterned and solid paper from the kit. Hmmm . . . which ones will I use first?



And at last I'm ready to begin. My photos are resting in a small tray ready to grab. This photo is in preparation to work on the March 20th blog post about using the Main kit to do your PL:



Last, I gathered a few new items I want to play with this month. The new Heidi Swapp date and "love this" stamps are calling me and I love the roller date stamp from Heidi Swapp, too. I've also set out the Lemon Drop alphabet die set from WRMK and Elle's Studio's newest Cienna stamp. You can check out the new items in our shop right here.



It's time to play now! You can view the March kits here.

Thank you for stopping by for a little kit love.

Trina







No comments:

Post a Comment