Friday, February 13, 2015

Pocket Life with Pamela

Can you believe it's already February?  I'm back with my pocket life pages using the the February PL Unforgettable kit along with the romantic Love Is All We Need PL embellishment kit.

Let's take a look at my week 6 spread for 2015 shall we? I've made some thought on my pocket life pages this year and I will be recording my stories in a mixture of pocket life and scrapbook pages. The scrapbook page is usually an "addition" to one of the photos during that week.

So here is my full spread for week 6.

2015-week6

Here is my traditional pocket life page on the left side. Since I don't take enough photos during the week, 1 page was good enough for me.

2015-week6-1

See that fun star background? Scroll down to download the cut file! I layered the colour cardstock underneath for a colourful background before adhering a gold label on top.

2015-week6-2

Here is the right side for a traditional scrapbook page. I expanded on my "starbucks collection" story and took a few shots of my favourite cards.

2015-week6-3

I began by cutting up the coloured cardstock in tiny squares. The gold squares? I cut down the gold heart stickers from the PL main kit :) I laid them out on a piece of 12x12 paper and stitched them in place.

2015-week6-4

Here is a close up of the stitching, the photos and the journaling. The word snippet stickers were just perfect for this!

2015-week6-6

Here is your PL sketch and a background cut file for you to use!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment