Sunday, January 18, 2015

Introducing Our Newest 2015 Pocket Life Designer

Good morning everyone. It is with great excitement that we introduce this talented designer to our Pocket Life team. We know you'll love her work as much as we do! It was love at first site when we discovered her PL pages with their beautiful simplicity.

Karen begins designing with our February PL kit that is currently on its way to her.

Please welcome Karen Baker (Australia)!

Karen Baker


My name is Karen [Hello Today Create] and I am the blogger, photographer, creator & 
memory keeper for my family.

When I'm not getting creative you can usually find me in my garden or with my head in a book looking for design & inspiration everywhere.

I'm passionate about my creative work, concentrating on telling my story through the wonderful mediums of paper & photography.

I create something everyday or at least every chance I get.



Karen, we can't wait to see what you create with the Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life kits!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Trina for the warm welcome & kind words, I feel like part of the 'family' already. I simply can't wait to share with everyone my creative work with the kits, showcasing simple yet effective layouts & how easy it can be achieved. Looking forward to February.

    ReplyDelete