Saturday, December 27, 2014

December Add-on kit with Christin

Do you save some time to scrap in between Christmas celebration for a little alone time in the scrap room or are you planning to make a fresh start after New Year ?? I am one of them who likes to sneak down to my scraproom in the basement to escape when the kids get Christmas cabin fever to create.

I got the create with one of my favorite colors this month - pink found in the December 2014 Crazy Beautiful Add On Kit. The mix with pink and grey can't go wrong.  As usual I have made a background with drops of mists painted with watercolors or just drops to complement the colors of the kit.   The mists are great that way.



christin gronnslett ctk dec add on kit - dec 27th

For the title I have mixed pieces from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge ephemera. The piece magical is adhered on a heart and a square piece. The text Love is the die Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book Die Set - available in the store.


christin gronnslett ctk dec add on kit - dec 27th 02
christin gronnslett ctk dec add on kit - dec 27th 03
christin gronnslett ctk dec add on kit - dec 27th 02

No comments:

Post a Comment