Saturday, September 27, 2014

Let's get Digital with Jen Chapin


jenchapin bday dig post (4)
Hi there and happy Saturday! Today I am here to share a free cut file as well as some layout inspiration for you using the September scrapbook kit.

 Here's a look at the cut file I created. My inspiration was film strip, but I wanted to add some openings for photos and embellishments as well. I added the shapes inside to make it even more versatile. You can download that silhouette file HERE.

jenchapin bday dig post (3)
I used foam squares to pop up the frame once I cut it out of vanilla cardstock. Then I printed my photos and added them to the insides of the frame.

jenchapin bday dig post (2)
I added some embellishments to the insides of theframes that didn't have photos. And since the top corner looked a little bare, I added a silhouette cut in black that says birthday. (you can find this file at Kerri Bradford's website)

Thanks for stopping by today! If you make something with the file, I would love to see it! Post it in our new Facebook group -  CTK Fan Page.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the frame (thanks so much for sharing! I love having a Silhouette!!!) You did a wonderful job embellishing the frames, too! Looks like it was a fabulous party theme! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete