Monday, July 7, 2014

Kit Love with Olya

Hello hello, Olya here.
This is my very first post on the CTK blog and I am super thrilled to be joining the 2014-2015 Design Team. I am in absolute awe of all the creative talented ladies on the team and I feel extremely honored to be among them.
Here is a little video I put together for our Kit Love segment. I received my first Citrus Twist PL kit and filmed my excitement. Enjoy :)




Citrus Twist Kit Love - July Kit (2014) from Olya Schmidt on Vimeo.

Click here to see this month's kits and add-ons. I received the July 2014 Sunkissed PL kit and July 2014 Hello Sun PL Embellishment kit.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy creative week ahead!
xo

2 comments:

  1. such a cute video Olya =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little video -- love the embellies -- are they 4 x4 cards or ?? Can think of many different ways to use them. Thks for sharing and Congrats on joining the design team!!!

    ReplyDelete