Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Inspiration

Today is a fun day where we get to share our "extra" projects with all of you.  So grab your coffee and enjoy so beautiful inspiration!

“Hi there, here is Amélie and today, I created a new card. The design of this card is really simple. I love the combination of blue and pink and the transparency embellishments give softness to this card.
I hope you will like it!”
 
 
 
This is Nathalie and here is my card. The combination of gold accents and feminine elements in the May main and embellishment kits was perfect to create a card for Mother’s Day. I love the softness coming from the translucent velum die-cuts:
 
 
 
Sandy used bits and pieces from each of the May kits to create this card.
 
 
 
Angie created a fun card that could be used for a Wedding.
 
 
 
Kasia
 


 

Hi, Gina here with a card I made for Mother's Day last weekend. I've used both the main and embellishment kits


 
Have a Wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment