Friday, May 16, 2014

Playing with Pocket Life with April

Happy Friday! April here to share some random pages (in no particular order) from my travel album from my recent trip to Japan using the May PL and PL Embellie Kits.  I loved this month's kit and it was one of my favorites because of the gold accents!  The "Our Travels" 6x6 paper pad by Webster's Pages was perfect to document my trip!

I started by documenting our flights because we were lucky enough to fly first class/business class.  Unfortunately, my husband came down with a terrible migraine mid-flight on our first leg of the trip, so he was pretty miserable the whole trip.  Fortunately for me, I was still able to enjoy the free drinks, free entertainment system, and all the food.. :P

DSCN4556_800_CTK

DSCN4558_800_CTK

DSCN4538_800_CTK

DSCN4543_800_CTK

This album will have a mix of pocket pages and full 6x8 layouts.  I shared my first in my 6x6 assignment post, but here's another.  I documented a shopping trip I took with a friend who lives in Japan named Tomomi and our very own DT girl, Sam, who happened to be in Tokyo at the same time I was!

DSCN4554_800_CTK

My husband and I were able to catch a Giants game at the Tokyo Dome while we were in Tokyo.  It was our favorite experience of the trip.  Baseball in Japan is SO much more popular than it is in the USA and all the fans/spectators get so into the game.  They would cheer and sing through the whole game and do dances anytime someone scored a home run.  It was amazing!

DSCN4549_800_CTK

On another day, we were able to meet with my husband's friends and they took us to a beautiful park to hang out at before lunch.  Their daughter was super adorable.

DSCN4546_800_CTK

On our bike tour, we stopped by the Imperial Palace.  We had a great tour guide and were able to see a lot of sites during our tour.

DSCN4552_800_CTK

Hope you liked the random pages that I've shared. I have plans to continue playing with the kits and document more of my trip soon!  Have a great day!

april-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment