Wednesday, April 9, 2014

6x6 Paper Play with April

Hi everyone!  For my 6x6 paper pad project this month, I created a simple layout to document my niece's 9th birthday using a lot of my leftover scraps and a few embellishments from the April PL kit.

DSCN4452_800_CTK

It was super simple to achieve this look.  I just grabbed the leftover scraps from my pad and cut each square down to 2.5"x2.5".  I used the end of each sheet that had the tear strip included to add more color and patterns to the page.  Then I topped each square off with other leftover scraps and embellishments that I had leftover.

DSCN4454_800

DSCN4453_800

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great grid design! I love those colors on the kraft background and the alphas that look like stamped letters!

    ReplyDelete