Saturday, March 1, 2014

march kits - guessing game #1!

ctk march
Good morning! Jen here, sharing my very first layout with the March scrapbook kit. Can you guess what products are in the kit this month? Be sure and leave your comments on this post and you could win a gift card to the shop!

I decided to go bold with this layout and use a lot of fun embellishments. I took some photos from a recent date night as well as our movie ticket stub and used those on the layout.

DSC_0039
I also added some stitching underneath the butterflies.

DSC_0042
The Thickers in the main kit are so fun! These were misted with some navy mist from my stash to match the label.

Hope you have a great weekend. You will NOT want to miss out on the fabulous kits this month!

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I'd have to say badges, brads, wood & I don't know what that pp is with the hearts on it...but YUM...I'm hoping it's in the kit!! And those butterflies::)) Double yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could remember the paper but I do recognize the butterflies from Studio Calico's LemonLush line. LOVE THAT LINE.

    ReplyDelete