Thursday, February 27, 2014

BE INSPIRED BY FRAMES

Hello and happy Thursday everyone! It’s Tanya here with you today and I want to share my two projects. They were inspired by pictures with frames I had found on Pinterest.


Image sources:1,2,3,4  

I worked with the February Main kit and used some embellishments from February This is My Life Embellishment Kit. I love this photo shot. It was taken by my 5 year old daughter this winter. 



I used a large frame from the embellishment kit as a center detail of a pages.  


After fixing all fames on a page I added lines with a pen imitating strings.  


The second layout is about my little daughter. She’s left-handed as I am and loves to draw as I do as well.


Those green and yellow circles are made with watercolor. 
And I also used enamel pop drops to emphasize them. 



Have a wonderful day!!! 

KIT USED: February “Good Life” Main kit, February “This is My Life” Embellishment Kit

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so fun to see what you did with this kit! Your pages are fabulous Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the Say Cheese layout! Every little detail. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete