Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial with Nina: Clustering

Hi there, it´s Nina here today on this years last day, sharing a scrapbooking tutorial with you. 
To create this page I used the beautiful CTK December Main Kit as well as the Embellishment Kit.
For the background I used a bright green card stock with the Glitz Design triangle paper. 
To layer the picture I used the CTK paper bag where you get all the tiny kit embellishments. I cut the bag in the right size and add the picture.
For the next step I used the twine and tag (using the back) from the December Mail Kit packaging to make a bow and a self stamped tag for the picture.
 The "it´s all in the details" stamp phrase fits perfect in here.
 I add the tag with the little CTK die cut heart on the top of the picture.
To find the perfect place for the title I always use a ruler with the alphabet on it. This helps a lot and prevent to pill off the Thickers on different places.
At first I tried to use the Heidi Swapp words directly on the patterned paper but they disappeared completely with the background. Therefore I add the white paper packaging from the HS word sticker under the picture to add all the sticker on it.
To find the best place for the words you can cut them out with the backing paper. With this method you can switch the words several times...
 The next step means a lot of fun. Place lots of stickers around the words to complete the look...
 To give these layer a frame I sewed around the white paper...
 And here is my finished page....


Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!
All of us here at Citrus Twist would like to wish you a wonderful start in the new year 2014. We can´t wait to see what the new year brings up!

No comments:

Post a Comment