Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Amélie

Hi!!
Here is Amélie and today we are going to play with a new sketch from Kasia! Look at this lovely sketch!

Amelie

I really love simply design of this sketch with layering. I decided to start with white background. I used some gold mist to make some stains and after played with my papers and embellishments.
I also used two bigger pictures instead of four.
Here is my take using the December Main Kit and some supplies from Embellie Kit.Transparency arrows and camera stickers come from previous kits. Only clothes pin and sequins are from my stash.



cherish2

 
cherish3
To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by December 14th to be entered in a drawing to win a $5 gift certificate to the store. When uploading to the gallery, please include "Sketch 12/8" along with your layout title.

I can't wait to see your take!
Have a good day!
Amélie

1 comment: