Thursday, July 11, 2013

Guessing Game #11 Be Inspired... by questionnaires

Hello Citrus Twist fans, today I would like to inspire you to use questionnaires or quizzes on your layouts. I have always enjoyed this way of journaling because it involves somebody else's responses and it is easy to repeat over the years. Not to mention that it is a great way to use a fun photo that doesn't really have a story with it... Here's my latest example:

nathalie_upclose_CTjuly2013

I created this page with the July main kit, the embellishment kit (wood veneers, brads, stencils and alpha stickers) as well as the stamp add-on. The grid paper inside the veneer frames is from the brads' packaging.

nathalie_upclosecloseup1_CTjuly2013
nathalie_upclosecloseup2_CTjuly2013

Another benefit is that it is a lot of fun comparing the answers through the years or between two kids at the same age :) But don't forget to ask the adults too!

Of course you can make up your own list of questions but, over time, I have compiled a few sources for questionnaires on my scrapbooking board on Pinterest and here's a selection of those I find the most useful:
- Year End time capsule questions by Today's Mama (appropriate now that kids just finished school!)

I hope to have succeeded in inspiring you to use a questionnaire on a page soon! And if you do, please share it with us here on in the Gallery!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Nathalie! I love the layout and the questionnaire inspiration! Such a great idea and definitely something I'd like to incorporate into my memory keeping as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo! My girls are getting old enough that I should start incorporating questionnaires into my scrapbooking arsenal.

    ReplyDelete